No Risk 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Buying a bike shouldn't be a stressful experience. That's why we work with you during the purchasing process to ensure you get the perfect bike to fit your needs. If you need to exchange or return your bike, contact our customer service team within 30 days of purchase and we'll send you a free return label!
Note: All eTap Speed Phreaks, Demo and Used Bike Sales are Final Sale.
Bikes that are returned must be returned in the original packaging in a "like new" condition. A2 Bikes reserves the right to assess a restocking fee of up to 30% should bikes be returned with any damage. Should a restocking fee be assessed, the consumer has the option of repossessing the damaged Bike at their expense.
How to Complete a Return
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org: Let us know what's wrong with your bike, and we can get you a return label!
- Re-box your bike: Package your A2 Bike exactly as you received it. If you need any help please reference this VIDEO.
- Ship your bike: Use the provided return shipping label emailed to you by the A2 Customer Service Team.
- A2 inspection: Upon receiving your bike at our Portland, Oregon facility, it will be inspected by our team for damage and unusual wear. Products returned in a new, unused condition will receive a full refund. Please note that products returned with significant, visible signs of wear or missing components/accessories may be subject to a restocking fee as high as 30%*. A2 will not accept returns of products damaged beyond resale-able condition due to crash or damage due to insufficient packaging on the customer's part.
- Refund issued: Once your return is verified by our team, a refund will be issued to the original payment type. Refunds may take up to one month for processing.
*Restocking Fee. Products expressing significant signs of use, wear or visible damage, may be subject to a restocking fee. Depending on the severity of damage to the bicycle, A2 may charge up to 30% of the stated full MSRP of the product. The restocking fee will either be deducted from the final refund amount or assessed in a single invoice to the customer. Failure to pay this amount will result in your account being sent to collections. If a restocking fee is assessed, customers will have the option of repossessing their returned bike at the cost of shipping. The following images are examples of damage that would result in a restocking fee: